To setup e-mail forwarding as an Administrator, please follow the instructions below:
1. In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page.
2. Select the name of the user whose email you want to forward, then open the properties page.
3. On the Mail tab, select Manage email forwarding.
4. On the email forwarding page, select Forward all emails sent to this mailbox, enter the forwarding address, and choose whether you want to keep a copy of forwarded emails. If you don't see this option, make sure a license is assigned to the user account. Select Save changes.
To forward to multiple email addresses, you can ask the user to set up a rule in Outlook to forward to the addresses with the instructions below:
1. Open outlook > Home > Rules > Select Manage Rules & Alerts
2. Select New Rule > Select Apply rule on message I receive located near bottom of list, then click Next.
3. Click Yes when asked This rule will be applied to every message you receive.
4. On the next list select the actions redirect it to people or public group and stop processing more rules.
5. Click the underlined phrase people or public group in the bottom part of window.
6. Type the email address to forward mail to in the To field, then click OK.
Or, in the admin center, create a distribution group, add the addresses to it, and then set up forwarding to point to the DL using the instructions in this article.
Forward an Office 365 e-mail address to an external address without a mailbox.
1. Go to https://portal.office.com/ as an administrator, then look for the "Admin" tab. 2. On the left sidebar, under Admin Centers click on Exchange. 3. In the Exchange Admin Center, click on Recipients > Contacts, as shown below. Then click on ...
Use the Exchange Admin Center to set up email forwarding
In the Exchange Admin Center, navigate to Recipients > Mailboxes. In the list of user mailboxes, click or tap the mailbox that you want to set up mail forwarding for, and then click or tap Edit. On the mailbox properties page, click Mailbox Features. ...
Setup the DNS settings required to use your domain in Office 365.
Find the TXT record value and verify Sign in to Office 365 with your account. Go to Admin Center > Settings or Setup > Domains. Click your domain, then choose Start setup. Alternatively, choose "Add domain" and enter the ...
Admin roles in Office 365
Assign admin roles in Office 365 for business. As the person who purchased your Office 365 business subscription, you are the global administrator. This means you have complete control over the Office 365 suite of products. To help you manage Office ...
Access your e-mail on iPhone - iOS Mail App
STEP 1: Go to your device's Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts >Add Account. STEP 2: Select Exchange. STEP 3: Enter your Office 365 email address, password, and a description (Optional) of your ...