How to add Team Venti as Digital Partner of Record for Office 365
NOTE: Assignment of Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) can be changed at any time. For any concerns or questions regarding what DPOR see this guide from Microsoft:
How to set Team Ventias Digital Partner of Record
- Go to the Office Customer Portal at https://portal.office.com/.
- Log into your account using your username and password. You will enter the Office 365 admin center.
- In the admin center, click on Billing, then Subscriptions.
- Select your subscription and click on More actions and then click on Add partner of record or Edit partner of record.
- Input Team Venti's Partner ID: 2008818
- Click Check ID to see the name of the partner. Verify you have selected "Team Venti".
- Click Submit to complete assigning your Partner of Record.
- After you assign a Partner of Record, we'll will receive an email notification that lets us know that you have assigned, changed or removed your Partner of Record.
How to add Team Venti as Digital Partner of Record for Azure
NOTE: Assignment of Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) will need to be set for each subscription in the portal. How to set Team Venti as Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) for Azure. Login to your account at https://portal.azure.com. From the left ...
Guide for Team owners
As a team owner, you can add new members and guests, change members into owners, manage channels and settings, and archive a team that's no longer in use. Add members In the teams list, go to the team name and select More options > Add ...
Manage your users in Office 365
As an admin for Office 365, you can manage users in the Office 365 admin center. The people on your team each need a work or school account before they can sign in and access Office 365 for business. You can also remove users and reset your user's ...
Office 365 Videos
End user training resources for Office 365 - Partner Technical Services Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs The following Office 365 videos are available: Video: Welcome to Office 365 Video: Share Documents in Office 365 Video: Use email and more in ...
Office 365 Training Resources
End user training resources for Office 365 - Partner Technical Services Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs If your organization signed up for Office 365 and you need to start reading email, sharing documents, and more, see the following resources to ...